- Super Health Benefits– Freshly juiced wheatgrass is one of nature’s most potent medicines, delivering up to 20 times more nutrients than many other vegetables. And with our high quality organic seed you get the best tasting wheatgrass shots available. Cats love to eat it and it’s great for their health too.
- It’s Easy – It only takes 10 minutes to plant and 10 days to grow! With the premeasured soil and seed, just hydrate the Fiber Soil in the planter tray, spread seed, mist and water for ten days near a window, then cut and juice. That’s it!
- Why Not Grow Your Own? – It’s quick, easy and attractive. In ten days you’ll have super nutritious wheatgrass shots. There’s no need for special equipment or lights. Any window will work.
- Complete – Comes with the Multi-Use Planter Tray, our unique Fiber Soil, non-GMO organic wheatgrass seeds and a 150 ml sprayer. MULTI-USE – The planter tray can also be used for succulents, dish and herb gardens, Microgreens, table centerpiece, house plant drip tray, fairy gardens, and so much more.
- Attractive – Forget about flimsy ugly plastic trays. This crisp, clear, sturdy acrylic planter tray looks absolutely stunning in any décor. Grow Wheatgrass on a counter near a window or on our Window Garden Double Veg Ledge window shelf (sold separately). Also makes a great table centerpiece!
- Wheatgrass – Health Benefits: Very high in chlorophyll, vitamin A, C, E, B vitamins, Sulphur, Sodium, Cobalt and Zinc contains up to102 earth elements found in soil, including Phosphorus, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium as well as essential enzymes and 19 amino acids. Taste: Mildly sweet, aroma similar to freshly mown grass. Days to Harvest: 10 – 15 days. Uses: Juice and swirl in mouth before swallowing.
- Brand: Window Garden
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.00 x 6.00 x 2.00 Inches