Remember when power tools were actually powerful. The WEN 12 in. Variable Speed Drill Press powers through metal, wood, plastic and more, with the ability to drill up to a 5/8 in. hole through heavy-duty, 1 in. T cast iron. The mechanical variable speed allows you to target in the exact RPM (from 580 to 3200) for your project with the simple turn of a lever while the digital LED readout displays the current speed. The powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and balanced performance. The 5/8 in. chuck with MT2 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits, with on-board chuck key storage for easy organization. The 9-1/2 in. x 9-1/2 in. cast-iron worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations. The X-pattern laser shows your drill’s center points, saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. The 10 in. x 16 in. cast iron base features predrilled holes for easy mounting to the benchtop or work surface of your choice while the onboard light keeps your workpieces illuminated for maximum accuracy.
- Features a 5 Amp induction motor, a 12 in. swing and a 3-1/8 in. spindle travel
- Adjust the mechanical variable speed anywhere from 580 to 3200 RPM
- Digital speed readout displays current RPM of the machine for maximum precision
- Includes a laser, overhead light, adjustable depth stop, table roller extension, beveling 9-1/2 in. x 9-1/2 in. work table, 5/8 in. capacity keyed chuck, a chuck key with onboard storage and a 2-year warranty
- Measures in at 16.8 in. x 13.5 in. x 36.6 in. in size with a weight of 85 lbs.
- Brand: Wen
- Cord Length (ft.): 9.8
- Horsepower (HP): 0.75 hp
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 3200 RPM
- Minimum Speed (rpm): 580
- Number of Speeds: 50