WAYNE WPCP250 57735-WYN1 1/4 HP automatic pool cover pump with magnetic float switch and 25 ft pull-to-shore rope. Plug-in, and leave unattended for worry-free water removal all season long. Protection throughout the winter! Automatic freeze protection helps prevent pump damage.
- Pool Cover Maintenance – The WAYNE 1/4 HP Automatic Pool Cover Pump is a great addition to your pool maintenance. WAYNE model WPCP250 has an automatic on/off switch, which activates the pump once the water level is at, or above 1 5/8”. Auto Off deactivates the pump when water is at or below 1/2″.
- Automatic Pumping – Water level must be at least 1-5/8” for the pump to turn on, prime, and operate. Keep unwanted rainwater and snow melt off your pool cover this fall and winter.
- Efficient Design – Energy efficient, high flow oil-free pump. Easy on/off allows you to plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal.
- Additional Features – The multi-ring suction strainer filters out debris to minimize clogging and keep pump from tipping over. This pump has a 25-foot power cord plus a 25-foot “pull-to-shore” rope to help position the pump on the pool cover. Check-valve with 3/4″ garden hose adapter included to reduce repetitive cycling.
- Quality You Deserve – Proudly assembled in the USA for quality you can trust.
- Brand: Wayne
- Weight: 4.63 Kilograms
- Dimensions: 8.25″L x 11.5″W x 12″H
- Color: Gray
- Style: Pool Cover Pump with Magnetic Switch
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 V
- Horsepower: 0.25 HP