The Wayne 1/2 HP 115-volt transfer water pump can pump water out of flooded basements, tanks, or boats. It can also increase line pressure by up to 40 pounds or be used to water lawns and gardens, and can even be used to wash cars and sidewalks. It’s made from durable cast iron steel. The included suction strainer keeps out extraneous material, and the 3/4-inch brass hose connections resist stripping while easily connecting to garden hoses. A top-threaded priming port is easily filled, and the ball bearings have lifetime lubrication.
- Hands-Free Water Removal – This 1/2 HP WAYNE water removal pump is the perfect tool. WAYNE model PC4 is non-submersible and has a rugged, cast-iron pump and motor housing.
- Tough And Durable – All cast-iron construction that provides long life in tough applications.
- Efficient Design – The integrated handle makes it easy to carry. Features brass 3/4” garden hose adapters at inlet and discharge.
- Usage – Able to handle flat areas like basements, driveways, etc. as well as draining hot water heaters and flushing water lines.
- Quality You Deserve – Proudly assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic parts for quality you can trust.
- Brand: Wayne
- Style: Above Ground
- Dimensions: 9.5″L x 5.5″W x 8.5″H
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Material: Cast Iron
- Maximum Flow Rate: 24.17 Gallons Per Minute
- Voltage: 115 volts
- HP: 0.5
- Flow Rate At 0′: 1600 Gal/Hr