- GARDEN CLAW PROFESSIONAL: Walensee Twist Tiller is a hand tool for the soil and clay and is easy to Cultivate, loosen, turn, till, aerate and weed your soil. It can be used on large empty areas or narrow spaces. Four sharp curve tines can be easily and smoothly penetrate into the soil, it makes an easy turn and shift of the dirt. The time is much wider and longer. Digs will be deeper and wider to save your working time and energy.
- EASY TO USE: The Manual Hand Tiller is suitable for loose soil and it is also promoting the free flow of water, air, and fertilizer for a healthier and more beautiful yard and garden. With the instruction to loosen the soil, only 3 steps for easy assembly–Hold the product two handle and let the tine touch the soil; press down the claws into the soil and simultaneously turn them in a clockwise direction; pull up the claws. Shake off soil, grasses, and pebbles. Please note it can not loosen the cement.
- HUMANIZED AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN: 16.5-inch T-shaped handle with ergonomic and rubber which can easy to hold and reduce the effort of twisting, using the force of your body, not the hand to easily rotate sharply angled claw tines into the soil. Walensee Twist Tiller is also to install and the total height is 35 inches. Just install the three parts together and it can also save space and be easy to wash. A comfortable grip allows you to weed for a long time without soreness.
- DURABLE TWIST TILLER: Walensee hand tiller is made of high-quality steel with powder coating and soft touch grips is made of environmentally friendly ABS material. Thickened steel will be more durable, and it is easy to store and carry, and it is also weather and rust-resistant. All-steel construction provides durability that outlasts common garden tools.
- Brand: Walensee
- Dimensions: 17.30 x 8.30 x 7.40 Inches
- Color: Gray