Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware Finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation Make perfectly natural flat and consistently thin tortillas with the internationally known Victoria cast iron tortilla press The heavyweight construction means less effort and more consistency when pressing This is the real deal Say goodbye to store-bought tortillas (who knows what they even put in those) and hello to fun fresh and healthy tortillas! This easy press is also known as a pataconera and is great as a tortilla maker patacones maker to St ones Quesadilla maker Chapatti maker Roti maker empanadas arepas and more Yes it’s even strong enough for fried plantain tombstones!
- New & Improved Formula: Based on feedback after millions of tortillas and tostones pressed, Victoria developed our own secret blend of indestructible iron we call “HD Iron”.
- More Functional. The new handle design is unbreakable and has an anti-locking feature to improve speed and safety. Like the original Victoria tortilla press, this one also has a plate stopper for even tortillas without pinching.
- Lighter & More Ergonomic: The new HD Iron has the right amount of weight for pressing, but is lighter for easy moving and storing. The curved handle is not only better for pressing bigger, tougher items, but also more ergonomic.
- Do It Yourself: Make Your Own Tortillas, Patacones, Rotis, Empanadas, Quesadillas, and Arepas at Home Fast and Easy. Great for Non-Gluten and Paleo Tortillas Too! For Wheat flour tortillas, we have recipes and tips online.
- Brand: Victoria
- Package Dimensions: 13.43 x 10.51 x 4.02 inches
- Item Weight: 10.96 pounds