This steel anvil has one round horn and one flat. Rounded horn for smooth bending and shaping, the hardy hole for accessories, punching and bending. Perfect for metal-smiths, riveting, flattening, forging and forming metal, ideal for any handyman or hobbyist.
- Forged Steel Construction: Made of drop-forged, high-grade steel for maximum strength and durability. Withstands heavy blows.
- Hardy Hole & Horn: Rounded horn for smooth bending and shaping, square & round hardy hole for accessories, punching and bending.
- Surface Treatment: Fully polished surface area, through quenching treatment, with a great finish and a protective paint, resistant to corrosion and rusk.
- Solid & Stable Design: Weighing 66 pounds (30 kg), solid design with arched base. Has a great balance and keeps sturdy.
- Large Countertop: This metal forge comes with comfortable and wide work surface, giving people large working area to deal with metal work.
- Various Application: Ideal for metal workers and smiths in any metal shop and great for riveting, flattening, forging and forming metal.
- Rockwell hardness: 60 HRC
- Hardy hole: 0.7″x 0.7″
- Round hole: 0.8″”
- Surface Treatment: Heat treated
- Top: 11″ x 4-5/8″
- Horn: 6″
- Base: 8″ x 6″