This is the perfect feature to create a fire pit. (DIY) Surround it with brick and pavers, or simply use it as a durable fire pit ring. Then place this rim in the ground and fill the dirt around the outside of the rim for an in-ground fire pit. Place wood inside the rim and light a fire. Another option is to keep it above ground and stack bricks or pavers around it to hold it in-place. Either option provides the look of a beautiful homemade fire pit. Plus, the large 27 in. Dia means that there is a lot of room for firewood and a good, large fire.
- Outdoor fire ring dimensions: 30 in. I.D. x 36 in. O.D. x 10 in. H, weighs 30 lbs.
- Durable construction: made of sturdy 2 mm thick steel metal and finished with a high temperature paint to ensure long lasting quality and functionality for all weather types
- Easy assembly: 4-piece ring insert kit assembles in minutes, giving you more time to enjoy a beautiful fire in your backyard (note: there is no bottom to this fire pit liner)
- Add a personal touch: can be used as a in-ground fire pit liner or above-ground fire pit ring, you can also get creative and add decorative landscape blocks around the steel ring (note: bricks not included)
- Brand: Sunnydaze Decor
- Color/Finish: Black
- Features: Weather Resistant
- Fire Pit Shape: Round
- Housing Material: Steel
- Outdoor Living Product Type: Fire Pit
- Power/Fuel Type: Wood