The Sunex 3351 3/8” Drive Impact Socket Set includes metric sizes from 7mm to 22mm in standard, deep, and universal lengths. This set includes a universal joint, a 3” impact extension, and a ¼” bit holder socket. Each socket has been forged from high-grade Cr-Mo steel, designed with radius corners, made with chamfered openings, and marked by both laser etching and roll stamping to ensure permanent socket identification. All of this ensures our sockets’ professional-level performance–conveniently stored in one heavy-duty storage case. Meets ANSI Standards.
- Cr-Mo Steel: Provides the strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools.
- Radius Corner Design: Reduces wear and increases the torque on fasteners by placing force on fastener walls rather than fastener corners.
- Chamfered Opening: Quickly aligns fastener to the socket.
- Dual Size Markings: Laser etched and roll stamped markings to ensure permanent socket identification.
- Heavy Duty Storage Case: Convenient impact socket transport and storage.
- Meets ANSI Standards: All sockets are rigorously tested, ensuring peak performance and durability.
- 51 Piece Set; Metric: 7mm to 22mm; Includes 1/4” BIT HOLDER SOCKET
- 3” Impact Extension: Provides access to recessed fasteners.
- Universal Joint: Adapts any socket for use in swivel applications.
- Brand: Sunex Tools
- Item Weight: 11.25 Lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17 x 13.2 x 2.8 Inches
- Size: 3/8″
- Material Chrome Molybdenum: Steel
- Number Of Pieces: 51