The Sunex 2695 1/2” Drive 12 Point Driveline Limited Clearance Socket Set is designed to remove and install driveline bolts, torque converters, cylinder heads, and 4×4 transmission casings. Each socket has been forged from high-grade Cr-Mo steel, designed with radius corners, and boldly laser marked. All of this ensures our sockets’ professional-level performance is conveniently stored in one heavy-duty storage case.
- CR-MO Steel: Provides the strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools.
- Radius Corner Design: Reduces wear and increases the torque on fasteners by placing force on fastener walls rather than fastener corners.
- Chamfered Opening: Quickly aligns fastener to the socket.
- Dual Size Markings: Laser etched and roll stamped markings to ensure permanent socket identification.
- Heavy-Duty Storage Case: Convenient impact socket transport and storage.
- Meets Ansi Standards: All sockets are rigorously tested, ensuring peak performance and durability.
- 43 Piece Set; Metric: 9mm to 30mm
- Full Complement Of Extensions: Provides access to virtually all recessed fasteners.
- Universal Joint: Adapts any socket for use in swivel applications.
- Brand: Sunex Tools
- Dimensions: 22.3 x 16.9 x 2.8 inches
- Size: Metric Master
- Style: 1/2″ Drive Socket Set
- Material: Metal
- Number of Handles: 1
- Included Components: Sockets and blow-molded case