- A perfect first pool for you to try out before committing to a bigger aboveground pool or maybe an in ground pool, this round inflatable pool measures 10 feet in diameter and 3 feet deep.
- With simple setup and easy maintenance, it will give you a chance to discover the joys of having a swimming pool.
- The material features a durable triple-layer polylaminate PVC that features polyester inner mesh sidewalls for added durability and longevity so it will stand up to season after season of splashing the day away.
- Featuring a light brown wicker design, this pool won’t clash with your existing backyard furniture. Instead, it will be an attractive addition to your decor so you don’t have to sacrifice style for fun.
- To set up your new swimming pool, you first have to choose where you want it to go. Make sure that it’s a flat level area and all debris, twigs, and stones that may puncture the pool are out of the way. Then, carefully unfold the pool 10 to 21 feet away from an electrical outlet.
- If you let the pool sit out in the sun for about 2 hours before setting it up, the material will be more pliable and wrinkle-free to take shape during installation more quickly. Then, install your filter system and plug the return and suction fittings into their respective plugs. Now you fill your pool with refreshingly cold water. First, fill it up with only about an inch and pause to smooth out the wrinkles on the bottom of the pool from the center outward, and continue to fill the pool up to the bottom seam of the inflatable top ring. An RX330 filter pump with GFCI and a replacement filter cartridge are included with this Summer Waves Quick Set 10-Foot Inflatable Pool so you can enjoy it right out of the box.
- Brand: Summer Waves