This interactive kids’ workshop playset is a little builder’s dream! With such a large workbench space, pull-out utility bench, and tons of included accessories, multiple kids can explore woodworking together for fun social play. Kids can use the real working spring-action vise to hold the Durafoam pieces that look just like real wood as they build their creations! Your little one will always have the right tool for any job with the included battery-operated pretend power drill and drill press, hammer, hand saw, table saw and even more tools. Pretend play comes to life through fun building projects that flex little builders’ creativity and fine motor skills. And, this workbench playset includes realistic storage space like the pegboard, jars, and bins, just like real workshops!
- Pull-out utility bench creates even more workshop space for little builders to play together.
- Realistic electronic drill presses and power drills help little ones “drill” the perfect hole every time (tools require 4 “AA” batteries, not included).
- Clean up after playtime with the molded-in utility sink, and keep the pretend workbench set looking tidy by storing accessories in the storage jars, cabinets and bins, and hanging tools on the pegboard.
- Molded-in drill and nail holes on the workbench tabletop help kids practice hand-eye coordination as they build.
- Use the working vise to hold the faux wood pieces steady as little ones work.
- Workshop playset includes Durafoam pieces for kids to build their own creations.
- Adult assembly required.
- Easy to clean! Use disinfectant wipes or household cleaners whenever you want!
- In the box: Workbench playset with 75-piece accessory set that includes faux wood pieces, storage bins and jars, and pretend toolkit.
- Brand: Step2
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.50 x 47.00 x 39.63 Inches