SodPods are a tiny lawn-in-a-pod with BIG benefits. We have carefully nurtured each pod to have a fully established root system just like your lawn, making them ideal to improve your lawn. These naturally rooted pods require less water and promote maximum success in establishment. SodPods can also be used as a cost-effective way to plant a beautiful new lawn. This product is sold in eight 8-count packs. When planted 18 in. on center, SodPods covers 144 sq. ft. once established. Are you a master of DIY projects? You can get creative with SodPods. SodPods can be used to create projects like a green walkway or even a backyard checkerboard. Check out our fun and easy project videos for DIY inspiration. Shipped fresh from our farm to your home, try SodPods today.
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- St. Augustine is a broad-bladed, medium green-colored grass
- St. Augustine Palmetto is heat and shade tolerant
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- SodPods comes from a family-owned and operated farm
- Brand: SodPods
- Mature Width (in.): 18 in.
- Optimal mowing height (in.): 3 in
- Growth Habit: Creeping
- Best Time to Plant: Fall to Spring
- Recommended Space Between Plantings (in.): 18in