There’s something to be said for the original smoker used in the heart of the salmon country in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. Since 1968, the Little Chief has been smoking fish, jerky, sausage, cheeses, and everything else man can think of to smoke. Today, the Little Chief is as popular as it ever was because it simply produces great results. What more could you ask for unless you prefer to wrestle with your smoker trying to dial in fluctuating temperatures, dealing with wood that won’t smoke, and wondering why the wi-fi techy Bluetooth thing just won’t flippin’ work! Forget all that hassle and stick with what works… and has been proven to work for over 50 years. The Little Chief will give you a consistent low temperature (165 degrees Fahrenheit) that you need to smoke foods. This way, you never have to worry that your temperature shot up, and you’re now cooking and ruining your expensive, well-earned batch of salmon or jerky. Keep it simple, so you have more time to put your feet up, watch the smoke barrel out of your smoker, and tell your friends your best new jokes. Here are even more ways the Little Chief makes smoking simple. First, it just plugs into a standard household outlet (use an outside one, of course). Next, once you have your food loaded in the smoker on the easily removable easy-slide chrome-plated grills, you can close the door and access your wood flavor pan without ever opening the door again. The wood flavor pan can be inserted and removed without losing any heat or dealing with fluctuating temps. Just choose your favorite flavor of Smokehouse Wood Chips, and you’re guaranteed to be getting an amazing amount of smoke… even with the smoker temperature at just 165 degrees! If you’re wondering what all you can smoke in a Little Chief, well here is a shortlist of what you can do because the possibilities are endless… salmon, trout, other fish, jerky, sausage, turkey, bacon, hams, steaks, ribs, pork butts, brisket, fruits, nuts, and cheeses. The Little Chief is even used by native tribes in the heart of Alaska to get that traditional smoked flavor.
- Smoker, of course, with 4 Easy-slide Chrome plated grills, electric cord, drip pan, and wood flavor pan
- Free bag of Smokehouse Alder Wood Chips
- Free Recipe Booklet and complete operating instructions
- Features a convenient front-load design and 250W of power
- Flavor pan lets you use different wood fuels for your food
- Capacity: Smokes up to 25 pounds of meat or fish
- Ventilation: Engineered for premium smoke ventilation for premium smoke circulation and proper dehydration.
- The smoker comes with UL and CUL certifications.
- Consistent low-temperature setting using a 120V, 250W heating element for approximately 165 F.
- Easy to use, plugs into a standard household outlet, and has easy to use wood chip flavor pan.
- Construction: Durable, embossed aluminum construction that is also lightweight, easy to transport, and easy to store.
- Brand: Smokehouse
- Dimensions: 24.50 x 11.50 x 11.50 Inches
- Color: Aluminum