The Skil self-leveling 360-degree cross line laser projects a bright, continuous, horizontal line around an entire room, up to 65 ft. In diameter, making it easy to hang pictures at the same precise height, install chair rail molding or a wallpaper accent, and more. In addition to the 360⁰ continuous level line, It can project plumb cross lines to accurately guide a range of DIY projects. And for projects where you might not want your lines to be level or plumb, like specialty paint treatments or diagonal tile work, The
Skil self-leveling cross-line laser has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines at any angle you choose.
- Projects Up to 65 Feet: The laser level tool projects a bright red continuous horizontal line, all the way around a room, up to 65 feet in laser distance, making it ideal for installing chair rail molding, wallpaper, windows, drapery rods, and more. In addition to the 360⁰ level line. It can project plumb cross lines to accurately guide a range of DIY projects.
- Self-Leveling: Our laser level automatically levels to cuts out any guesswork.
- Convenient Charging: The integrated rechargeable lithium-Ion battery has a convenient micro-USB charging port and indicators that show how much battery life is left.
- Tripod Included: The adjustable tripod can be raised up to a max height of 3½ feet and lets you securely position the tool on the floor or a table.
- Project Lines at Any Angle: For projects where your lines are not level or plumb, like a diagonally tiled back-splash, the tool has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines at any angle you choose.
- Brand: Skil
- Style: Red 360° Cross Line Laser w/Tripod
- Color: Red, Black
- Item Dimensions: 3.77 x 2.89 x 4.22 Inches
- Item Weight: 1.00 Pounds
- Material: Blend
- Laser Lines: 360⁰ Red Horizontal/Vertical
- Typical Visible Range: Up to 65 ft. in all directions
- Wave Length: 635nm
- Output: <1mW
- Self-Leveling Mode: Yes
- Lock Mode to Manually Position Laser Lines: Yes