The 10” dual bevel sliding miter saw is powered by a 15-Amp motor that drives 4,800 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. This miter saw features a horizontal grip handle with a center located safety trigger for left- or right-handed use. The 9 detents on the stainless-steel miter plate and 11 miter locations allow for 50-degree cuts left or right, with 11 positive stop positions at commonly used angles. The tool comes equipped with a cam miter lock knob for repeatable accuracy, durability, and easy adjustments, while the tall sliding fences support 4-1/2” base molding vertically, and 6-1/4” crown molding vertically nested. The LED Shadow Line provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than traditional lasers, while the lightweight design and built-in carrying handle provide convenience and portability. The quick work clamp quickly secures materials for safer cutting.
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor: Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- Dual-Bevel: Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED Shadow Line: Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2×12 Cutting Capacity: Crosscuts lumber up to 2×12 at 90 degrees, and 2×8 lumber at 45 degrees
- Cuts At Common Angles: Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles
- Brand: Skil
- Blade Length: 10 Inches
- Item Dimensions: 22.44 x 35.43 x 14.17 inches
- Item Weight: 39.40 lb
- Color: Multi
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Base Molding against Fence: 4.5 IN.
- Bevel Stops: Left: 0°, 45°,48° / Right: 0°, 45°
- Blade Arbor Hole Diameter (millimeter): 5/8 IN.
- Blade Diameter (millimeter): 10 IN.
- Cord length (feet) (Meter): 1.83
- Miter Detents: Left: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° / Right: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°
- Style: 10” Miter Saw
- Material: Blend