Mechanical sewing machines are easy to use and maintain, and they have manual controls that stand the test of time. Popular stitches are built in to handle basic sewing, home projects, alterations and more.
Whether you want to sew a dress, stitch up a pillow or craft a trendy tote, the Singer MX231 offers 23 unique stitches to complete almost all of your sewing projects. With customizable stitch length and width, you can sew with accuracy. Make buttonholes in one easy step, and hem trousers and sleeves with ease using the free arm. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment.
- 97 stitch applications for any fabric or project
- One-step buttonhole that create consistent buttonholes in a style to suit your needs.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure to allow adjustments for very heavy or very fine fabrics.
- Adjustable stitch length & width
- Quick and easy threading with a built-in needle threader
- Front load bobbin that is easy to wind and insert
- Included Components: Presser Feet, Pedal, Bobbins
- Brand: Singer
- Color: White
- Material: Metal
- Product Weight: 11.79 Pounds