Ryobi introduces the 4 in x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander. This 4 in. x 36 in. Belt/Disc Sander is a combination belt and disc sander that delivers 120-Volt of power to help provide efficient operation. The cast-iron base helps keep the sander stable during use so you can apply the desired amount of pressure and achieve consistent results. The sanding bed can be positioned horizontally or vertically for your convenience and the lockout power switch helps provide safety.
- The belt arm can be positioned from 0 degrees-90 degrees to allow vertical or horizontal sanding
- Multi-position work table provides 0 degrees-45 degree support while disk sanding
- Tool-free belt tension release makes changing sanding belts quick and easy
- Large belt tracking knob for an easy belt positioning
- Cast iron base for additional stability and less vibration
- Integrated dust port for optimal dust collection
- Induction motor for quiet, dependable operation
- Miter gauge included for use on 0 degrees -45 degree pivoting table
- Includes: (1) BD4601G Belt Sander, (1) 80 grit 4″ x 36″ sanding belt, (1) 80 grit 6″ sanding disc, work table, work support, miter gauge, switch key, and operator’s manual
- Brand: Ryobi
- Dimensions: 22.2 x 12.4 x 13.3 Inches
- Weight: 53 Pounds
- Portability: Bench
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Belt Sander
- Belt Length: 36 in.
- Belt Width: 4 in.
- Amperage: 4.3 A
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Minimum Belt Sanding Speed: 1900 ft./min.
- Maximum Belt Sanding Speed: 3450 ft./min.
- Voltage: 120 V
- Dust Collection Type: Port