RIDGID SubCompact Brushless lineup pairs powerful brushless motor technology in a compact tool design. This Brushless Right Angle Drill is the industry’s most compact Right Angle Drill at only 3-1/2 inches in length, perfect for drilling and driving in compact spaces such as inside a cabinet or in-between studs. It delivers best-in-class power at 375 in./lbs. of torque to power through tough applications such as drilling large spade bits through 2x4s. It features a 2-speed gearbox that allows users to match the torque and speed to the application. The 3/8 in. chuck provides an optimized bit insertion depth to change bits quickly and easily for improved productivity. Built with superior ergonomics in mind, this Brushless Right Angle Drill features a two-finger paddle trigger optimized for drilling, driving, and tight space applications. As always, this RIDGID 18V SubCompact Brushless Right Angle Drill is 100% compatible with all RIDGID 18V batteries. Best of all, this tool is eligible for the Industry’s Best Lifetime Service Agreement; simply register within 90 days of purchase for FREE Parts, FREE Service, FOR LIFE. The RIDGID SubCompact Brushless Right Angle Drill includes the R87701 18V SubCompact Brushless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill, Drilling/Driving Bit, Bit Holder with Screw, Belt Hook with Screw, and Operator’s Manual. Battery and charger are sold separately.
- Lightweight Design. Heavyweight Performance.
- Pair with MAX Output batteries for maximum power
- Delivers 375 in./lbs. of torque
- Industry’s most compact right angle drill measuring in at only 3-1/2 inches
- 2-Speed gear box delivers 0-500 / 0-1,900 RPM
- 3/8 in. chuck provides optimized bit insertion depth
- LED Light for improved low-light situations
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18V Batteries
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes R87701 18V SubCompact Brushless Cordless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill, Drilling/Driving Bit, Bit Holder with Screw, Belt Hook with Screw, and Operator’s Manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
- RIDGID: Build for a Lifetime
- Brand: Ridgid
- Dimensions: H 4.92 in, W 3.54 in, D 11.50 in
- Weight: 2.03 pounds
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 1900 RPM
- Voltage (v): 18 V
- Chuck Size (In.): 3/8 In.