The Rachio 3e Smart Sprinkler Controller is simply designed for easy installation and watering control. Automatically manage your sprinklers from anywhere with the Rachio app (standard app included with purchase). Create recommended watering schedules that work with your yard while saving water and money on your monthly watering bill. The Rachio 3e can replace most sprinkler controllers and timers. Wi-Fi and smartphone required for installation.
For expanded features, additional smart home integrations, and premium Weather Intelligence Plus weather prediction technology, check out the best-in-class Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller.
- Automatically save money and water. See savings in your monthly watering bill with the Rachio 3e Smart Sprinkler Controller. For even greater recurring water savings, check out the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller!
- Cut back on unnecessary watering – without compromising your lawn’s health. Rachio 3e’s standard Weather Intelligence automatically skips unnecessary watering with features like Rain Skip, Wind Skip, Freeze Skip, Saturation Skip, and Seasonal Shift. Select the best-selling Rachio 3 for premium Weather Intelligence Plus features and upgraded weather forecasting.
- Control your sprinklers from anywhere with Rachio’s free, easy-to-use app. Run, pause, and stop your sprinklers directly from your smartphone or mobile device.
- Get watering in no time. Install the Rachio 3e in 30 minutes or less with no special tools needed.
- Deliver the water your plants need – automatically. Rachio creates smart schedules based on the needs of your lawn, including plant type, soil type, sun exposure, and more.
- Brand: Rachio
- Item Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.4 x 5.6 inches
- Item Weight: 3.34 pounds
- Supports 2.4-GHz Wi-Fi: Yes
- Supports 5-GHz Wi-Fi: Yes
- Compatible with Rain and Soil Sensors: Yes
- Rain, Freeze, and Wind Skips: Yes
- Hyperlocal Weather Intelligence Plus: Yes
- Compatible with the Rachio Wireless Flow Meter: Yes
- Works with Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, Nest, SmartThings, IFTTT, and more: Yes