With this new QuickJack accessory, you will now be able to accommodate OEM jack points that are spread farther apart that the current SLX models allow. These easy-to-use extensions make it convenient and safe to gain up to 6″ of extra reach and 1.5″ of extra lifting height. It’s just as easy to remove and return your SLX to its regular state. The frame extension adapter drops snugly into QuickJack’s lift trays. There’s no guesswork as to how the adapter fits on the frame: welded, tubular steel standoffs (found on the bottom of each adapter), slide perfectly against the edges of QuickJack’s rubber block trays. At just 32.5 lbs. each, the adapters are lightweight enough to pick up and carry. Once the extenders are in place, set QuickJack’s rubber blocks in the trays, just as you would when using frames alone. CAUTION: While the adapters are designed to be snug and secure in the lift tray, they are not meant to serve as a handle when rolling the QuickJack around. DO NOT attempt to roll your QuickJack frames with extensions in place.
- (2) Frame extension adapters with 66″ lift point spread each
- Rugged 14-gauge steel construction
- Welded tubular steel standoffs for lift tray placement
- Easy to carry
- Fits BL-5000SLX and BL-7000SLX
- When you own multiple vehicles, you probably use each one for a different purpose. There’s your daily driver, your racer, your hotrod, your truck, etc. QuickJack is an extremely versatile car lift, but QuickJack’s standard, 60″ lift point spread won’t cover everything.
- This is the ideal Quickjack accessory for anyone with multiple vehicles and variance of chassis measurements.
- Brand: QuickJack
- Dimensions: 7.5 in. x 66.25 in. x 1 in.
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Weight Capacity (lb.): 7000 lb
- Maximum Lift Height (in.): 19.25
- Minimum Lift Height (in.): 4.5