Pulverize Weed, Brush, and Vine Killer uses the active ingredients Ammoniated soap of fatty acids to burn down weeds and Maleic hydrazide to prevent regrowth. Kills the toughest weeds, grasses, and brush, including Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Broom, Kudzu, Wild Blackberry, and other roots and all. Non-staining. Works quickly. Use anytime during the year.
- Application directions: shake well before each use, mix 1 part concentrate to five parts of water or about 20 oz. in 1 Gal. of water, spray weeds until foliage is wet, thorough coverage is important, for spot treatment of individual weeds, apply the solution to the center of the plant, repeat treatment to control newly emerged weeds growing from seed and re-growth from biennial and perennial weeds, avoid spraying desirable plants, the area can be resown after 5 days
- Use sites: use on weeds, grass, moss, algae, brush, vines, and (in areas where tough weeds are invading your yard) including around and on buildings and other structures, around sidewalks, fences, driveways, patios, foundations, gravel, flower gardens, landscaped areas, trees, shrubs, wooded and vacant lots, fields, trails, garden plot preparation and other areas of your yard
- Pests: controls or suppresses most weeds, grasses, moss, and algae, such as (but not limited to): annual bluegrass, barnyard grass, black medic, broadleaf filaree, broom, burclover, cat’s-ear, common chickweed, common groundsel, common lamb’s-quarters, corn spurry, creeping buttercup, curled dock, dandelion, English daisy, false dandelion, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail fescue, geranium species, horsetail, kudzu, large crabgrass, lady’s thumb, locoweed, low cudweed, lupine, mouse-eared chickweed, mustard species, oxtails, plantain species, poison ivy*, poison oak, red clover, redroot pigweed, round-leaved mallow, rush, sheep sorrel, shepherd’s purse, spiny annual sowthistle, stinkweed, wild blackberry, wild CARROt, wild hyacinth, and white clover
- Fast-acting kills the roots pleasant to use formula concentrate liquid 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Brand: Pulverize
- Container Size: 320 oz.
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 14.75 Inches
- Coverage Area: 2500 sq. ft
- Application Method: Spray
- Emergent Type: Post-Emergent
- Form: Liquid