Ideal for transferring diesel, kerosene, machine and transformer oil, and more!
The provided rubber and PVC hoses are pressure, temperature, UV, and chemical resistant for dependable and long-lasting service.
The nozzle is equipped with an adjustable trigger to control flow manually or can be locked for continuous operation.
The built-in wire mesh filter inside the hose removes impurities to protect your pump and prolong its service life.
- 10 Gal./minute Speed: The 175W 3600rpm motor transfers fuel up to 10Gal. per minute. Built to last with extra-thick copper wires for improved heat dissipation performance and extended service life.
- Powerful Pumping: The OMT self-priming, rotating vane pump has a convenient on/off switch and an inner bypass valve able to lift oil up to 32.8 ft. of height.
- Portable & Mountable: Our self-priming oil pump features a mountable base while providing great portability with an easy-carry handle. Wires are wrapped with premium rubber for superior durability and safety.
- Steel/copper Construction: The cast steel impeller and sturdy copper motor, deliver unparalleled suction power, stable performance, and extreme durability.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with diesel, kerosene, machine oil, and transformer oil; Equipped with a non-return valve to prevent oil flow-back for improved efficiency.
- Brand: Orion Motor Tech
- Item Dimensions: 14.57 x 7.09 x 14.76 in
- Material: Copper
- Position: Inner
- Power: ¼ hp (175W)
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM (37.8 L/min.)
- Max. Speed: 3600 rpm
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Max. Pressure: 42 psi (2.9 Bars)
- Voltage: 110 Volts