The Neiko 10878A 20V Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench Set delivers heavy-duty performance for fastening needs.
- Max Power: This impact wrench carries a heavy-duty powerful motor that produces 300 ft. /lbs. of maximum torque and has a no-load speed of 0 to 3000 RPM with an impact frequency of 0 to 3500 BPM to deliver high performance on tough sockets, bolts, and lug nuts in your automotive garage, home, or worksite.
- Max Control: With the 20 V cordless impact wrench, users will have total control over the torque output of this automotive tool with a variable speed trigger with feather touch and an easily accessible forward and reverse switch at the side of the head for quick loosening and tightening jobs.
- Ergonomics: The 1/2” impact gun body features a belt hook at the base for easy carrying around the job site with a rubber surface handle for excellent grip during use and a rubberized boot at the helm of the square drive for protection and durability.
- Cordless: This power tool is battery powered and features an energy indicator light that displays if the battery is at 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25% and comes with a fast-charging dock station to switch out batteries in a pinch. (Model # 40063 is the replacement 20 V battery sold separately).
- Extra Features: This impact comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion 20 V 4.0 Ah battery, a 2.4 Amp ETL approved fast Charger, 4 square drive to metric or SAE socket adapters (17 mm, 3/4-inch, 21mm, 7/8-inch) and a durable storage case to stay organized and provide tool protection while remaining portable for on-the-go.
- Brand: Neiko
- Dimensions: 5.00 x 14.00 x 10.00 inches
- Weight: 10.85 pounds
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Material: Rubber
- Head Style: Fixed Square
- Item Torque: 300 Foot Pounds
- Operation Mode: Battery
- Voltage: 20 volts
- Technical Specs No-Load Speed: 0-3000 RPM
- Impact Frequency: 0-3500 BPM
- Max Torque: 300 FT/LB
- Charging Time: 2 Hours