- HIGH DURABILITY: The impact socket set 1/2 drive metric and standard is made of high impact grade components of this master kit are constructed of drop-forged premium chrome vanadium Cr-V steel to withstand extreme levels of torque changes against fasteners.
- 6 POINT DESIGN: The 6-Point hex 1/2 impact socket set design prevents round-off on nuts and bolts under high torque exertion and hammering stress from the use of an impact wrench or electric wrench with a strong output.
- DUAL MARKINGS: The impact socket set 1/2 drive has a highly visible laser-etched markings on the black phosphate finish makes it easy to identify drive socket sizes and measurements to allow for fast application, efficiency, and accuracy in your automotive workspace.
- ORGANIZED CASE: The included impact socket set case is blow molded to fit each individual socket size and features labels for organized storage with secure lever locks to prevent opening accidentally at the job site.
- SET INCLUDES: This complete shallow & deep impact socket set contains: 58 x 1/2″ Drive sockets – SAE (Deep and shallow): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4″, metric (Deep and shallow): 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24mm; 3 x 1/2″ Extension bars: 3, 5, 10-inch, 1 x 1/2″ By 10-inch length quick-release ratchet handle 72-tooth, 1 x 1/2″ Impact universal joint, 1 x 1/2″ (F) to 3/8″ (M) reducer, 1 x 3/8″ (F) to 1/2″ (M) Adapter.
- Brand: Neiko
- Dimensions: 4.53 x 25.39 x 18.22 inches
- Weight: 34.7 pounds
- SAE and Metric
- 1/2″ Drive, Master Set, 65 Piece
- 65 Pieces
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Drive System: Hex
- Head Style: Fixed Square, Hex
- Compatible Fastener Range: 0.5 inch