Add a touch of rustic style to your space with the Rivington Infrared Media Electric Fireplace from Muskoka. Convert your fireplace seamlessly into a media cabinet by closing the cabinet doors when the fireplace is not in use. The media shelf accommodates your electronics with a built-in wire management system. This unit has a 4777 BTU Infrared heater and provides supplemental heat for spaces up to 400 sq. ft. without drying the air. Adjustable temperature and flame settings allow you to customize the heat and height of the flames to your preference. Maintain a consistent, comfortable temperature in your space with the 13 thermostatic temperature levels this unit provides. Use this fireplace without the heater to add ambiance to your home year-round. You can operate the unit with the included remote control for convenience and a multi-stage timer automatically turns the fireplace off for safety. This infrared fireplace does not require any venting or plumbing. Just plug it in and enjoy.
- When fireplace is not in use the cabinet doors conveniently tuck away the firebox
- 4777 BTU heater warms up to 400 sq. ft.
- 1350-Watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq. ft.
- 3-levels of flame brightness, thirteen temperature adjustments and 8 timer settings
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Includes multi-function remote control
- Brand: Muskoka
- Color/Finish: Barnboard Gray
- Amperage (amps): 12
- Area Heated (Sq. Ft.): 400 sq ft
- Heat Output (BTU/hour): 4777
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Total BTU: 4777
- Voltage (volts): 120
- Wattage (watts): 1350W