This dual power transfer controller ATS-11KW is used between an off-grid system and public power. The controller is separately connected with public power, inverter, battery, and load. On the top of the controller, there is an on/off switch, please turn on the controller after ensuring all cables are well connected. The ATS power transfer controller provides reliable operation of an inverter and AC utility power in one compact device. The ATS switches automatically between the AC utility power and the inverter while protecting the inverter against external Voltages.
- Beneficial To Solar Or Wind System: On cloudy or windless days when your battery gets low, it will automatically switch to grid power, protect your battery.
- Works Like An Opposite Direction UPS: The ATS controller will switch to grid power when batteries voltage is lower than a cut-off point, it will switch back to battery power when the battery’s voltage is higher than the recovery point.
- Auto Distinguish: DC 12/24/48V,AC 100-120V 60HZ / 220-240V 50HZ auto distinguish.Users can define the Cut-Off and Recovery Voltages. Recovery voltage must be higher than Cut-off voltage. Battery type: Suitable for Sealed, Gel, Lead-acid, Lithium battery, and so on. as long as the voltage of your battery is within the voltage ranges in the followings.9-17V at 12V system;18-30V at 24V system; 30-60V at 48V system.
- Big Power: 5.5kw(110V) or 11KW(220v). Fast Transfer time: Inverter transfer to public power ≤10ms, public power transfer to inverter ≤16ms.
- LCD Display: Battery real-time voltage, working status of public power, inverter, and battery.⭐Note: The controller needs to connect the battery, powered by the battery, and get battery power data.
- Brand: Moes
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 2.9 Pounds
- Input Voltage: 110 Volts
- Item Dimensions: 7.4 x 6.7 x 2.8 inches