The M18 Cordless 2-Speed Right Angle Impact Driver (model 2667-20) offers users maximum access, delivering ultimate speed and control over hard-to-reach fastening applications. Its 1.7 in. head profile fits where pistol-grip impact drivers cannot, and its extended paddle switch allows you to operate the tool from multiple grip points. Featuring multiple speed/torque modes through the proprietary 2-mode drive control, the impact driver uses REDLINK PLUS Intelligence for optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Includes tool only (M18 1/4 in. right angle impact driver); battery and charger sold separately
- 1.4 in. head allows for greater access to complete a wide variety of applications
- 2-speed drive control offers exceptional control over applications
- 1/4 in. hex drive with 1 in. bit acceptance for tight accessibility and a wide range of useable accessories
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip options
- No-load IPM: 0-2400 (mode 1) 0-3400 (mode 2)
- No-load RPM: 0-1500 (mode 1) 0-2250 (mode 2)
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and M18 chargers
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Voltage (V): 18
- Chuck Size (In.): 1/4 In.
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 2250 RPM
- Battery/Charger: Tool Only