The Makita 3-1/4-Inch Planer, model KP0810, delivers power, cutting capacity, and ease of use. It is ideal for professional construction framing, window and door installation, and fine woodworking.
The KP0810 features a 7.5 AMP motor that delivers more output power, with a two-blade cutter head and 16,000 RPM for increased stock removal. The KP0810 is equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance and can plane up to 3-1/4 inches wide and 5/32-inch deep in a single pass. The rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all ball-bearing construction is engineered for long tool life and supports the planer drum for increased durability.
- Planes up to 3-1/4″ wide and 5/32″ Deep in a single pass
- Two-blade cutter head with 16, 000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Chip ejection can be directed to either side of the tool for convenience
- Depth adjust knob features an easy-to-read scale with click stops in 0.1mm increments for precise depth adjustment
- Conveniently located lock-on/off button can be operated from either side of the handle
- Brand: Makita
- Dimensions: 11.42 x 6.61 x 6.93 in
- Weight: 10.75 Pounds
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Wattage: 850 watts