The Makita 1/4 in. die grinder (GD0600) includes an extra-large paddle switch for comfortable operation. It has a small diameter housing for added comfort. The die grinder is built with an anti-dust motor section and has vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user as well as high heat resistance.
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 25,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Lower noise at 73dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool’s air output away from the user’s face
- Round-shaped collet nut is engineered to prevent damages/scratches to the workpiece
- Brand: Makita
- Item Weight: 3.74 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.09 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches
- Batteries: 1 A batteries required.
- Color: Blue
- Power Source: Electric-powered
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Wattage: 400
- Sound Level: 73 dB