The 18V Lithium-Ion 4-Port Charger (model DC18SF) offers several advantages for cordless tool users. It has a compact size that is ideal for the job site or shop use and will accommodate up to four 18V Lithium-Ion batteries at one time for increased efficiency and less downtime. (Batteries sold separately.)
The DC18SF will charge two 18V LXT 3.0 Ah batteries in 60 minutes, and four 18V LXT® 3.0 Ah batteries in 120 minutes. The charger will also accommodate 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah batteries, with a 50-minute charge time for two batteries and up to 100 minutes for four batteries. It is compatible with all Makita 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
The DC18SF has a compact design at just over 17 in. long and is ideal for a job site gang box or shop environment. The Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature. The result is faster battery charging and a more efficient job site or workshop.
- Charges 2 18V LXT 3.0Ah batteries in 60 minutes and 4 18V LXT 3.0Ah batteries in 120 minutes
- Charges 2 18V LXT Compact 2.0Ah batteries in 30 minutes and 4 18V LXT Compact 2.0Ah batteries in 60 minutes
- Charger indicators provide updates on charging progress or charging status
- The charger monitors each battery and actively controls the current, voltage, and temperature for faster charging and longer battery life
- Brand: Makita
- Color: Black
- Style: Plug
- Material: Plastic
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Voltage: 18.0
- Dimensions: 8 x 21 x 5 inches
- Weights: 5.35 lbs