Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a full range of applications and the Makita Multi-Tool combines power and performance with comfort and convenience features like reduced vibration and lower noise. The multi-tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, tile replacement, grout removal and more. The tool is powered by a 3.0 Amp motor with soft start for smooth start-ups. The variable speed control dial (6000 – 20,000 OPM) enables the user to match the speed to the application and the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work. California residents: see Proposition 65 information.
- Tool-less clamp system for fast accessory installation
- Powerful 3 Amp motor with soft start feature for smooth startups and improved performance for fast cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal
- The variable speed control dial (6000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work
- 3.2-degree oscillation angle engineered for faster cutting and sanding
- Precision engineered for reduced vibration (6.5m/sq.sec) and low noise 80 dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for improved handling and added operator comfort
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Clamp system provides 12 tightening settings, 1 every 30 degree (0 degree to 360 degree )
- Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories
- Brand: Makita
- Color: Teal
- Cord Length (ft.): 8.2
- Oscillations Per Minute (OPM): 6,000 -20,000
- Product Weight (lb.): 3.7