Makita created a new class in cordless with 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12-Volt handling with 18-Volt performance and compatibility with the world’s largest 18-Volt cordless tool system. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18-Volt LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Compact and ergonomic design at 12-1/2 in. L
- Weighs only 5.5 lbs.
- Delivers 0 strokes to 3,000 strokes per minute
- Has a 13/16 in. stroke length for faster cutting
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Brand: Makita
- Battery Size: 18-volt
- Strokes per Minute: 3000
- Voltage (volts): 18 V
- Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion