Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer (model XHU02Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XHU02Z is a welcome solution for trimming applications.
- Equipped with Star protection Computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Makita-built motor delivers 2,700 SPM for fast cutting speed
- 22″ Dual action Double-Sided Shear blade provides precision cutting
- Anti-vibration structure is engineered with five cushions within the motor housing to help minimize vibration
- The battery capacity warning system turns on the indicator light and automatically stops the motor to notify the user when it is time to recharge the Battery (Battery and charger sold separately)
- Cordless technology also means lower noise, and at only 87 dB(A) the XHU02Z is 25% quieter than other cordless hedge trimmers.
- Compact and ergonomic design for easy maneuverability
- Brand: Makita
- Dimensions: 9.20 x 9.10 x 40.20 inches
- Weight: 9.65 lbs
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required.
- Power Source: Battery-powered
- Power Type: Cordless
- Overall Length: 38″
- Blade Length: 22″
- Strokes Per Minute: 2,700 SPM