Warm and cool mist ultrasonic humidifier disperses warm and cool mist throughout your living spaces to create a soothing atmosphere at home with the LEVOIT Hybrid Ultrasonic Humidifier.
- Warm And Cool Mist: The humidifier provides both cool mist and warm mist to relieve you from congestion, sinus, dry skin, allergies, bloody noses, cold, flu. It is perfect for all-year-round using.
- Auto Mode: The humidifier’s built-in humidity sensor automatically adjusts the mist level to maintain a comfortable level of humidity, so you can set it and forget it. If the tank runs out of water, the humidifier will automatically turn off
- Aromatherapy: Add your favorite essential oils to the aroma box to give your room a clean, fresh aroma. Max Warm Mist Output- 500 mL/h
- Perfect For Large Room: With a mist output of up to 500 mL/hr, the LV600HH can easily handle spaces as large as 753 ft² / 70 m². The large 1. 5 gal / 6 L capacity allows for 60 hours of continuous use with the low mist level.
- Convenient Remote Control: Adjust settings in the middle of the night without leaving the comfort of your bed. On a schedule. Set a 1–12 hour timer so you won’t have to worry about accidentally leaving the humidifier on.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: Near-silent noise levels and a display-off feature help you sleep through the night while the humidifier works.
- Easy To Clean: With the tank’s wide opening, you’ll never have trouble cleaning the inside of the humidifier. Note: DO NOT let water enter the air vent while cleaning the humidifier.
- Brand: LEVOIT
- Color: White
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 7.7 x 11.3 inches
- Item Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
- Rated Power: 280W
- Water Tank Capacity: 6L (1. 59 gals)
- Max Cool Moisture Capacity: 300ml/h
- Max Warm Moisture Capacity: 500ml/h
- Remote Control
- Cleaning Brush
- User Manual
- Aroma Pads
- Absorption Pads
- Use distilled water or filtered water instead of tap water, use tap water might leave white dust and grow mold.
- DO NOT put the humidifier on the wooden floor or wooden furniture directly unless a towel is placed on the wooden surface.
- Use caution when setting the warm mist function, the mist being diffused is hot.
- Clean once a week to prevent buildups and extend product lifetime.
- The minimum amount of water needed for the humidifier to function is 2cups (480ml).
- It is recommended to place the humidifier on elevated-level surfaces such as desktops, tables, or nightstands.