The Kimo 2-in-1 Brad Nailer should be your entry point. The battery-powered nailer/stapler delivers 80 pieces of 18-gauge brads/staples per minute, being suitable for finish work, trim, crown, baseboards, and other light materials. The patented air cylinder makes this nailer a solid performer with plenty of power for trim and other finished carpentry tasks. Kimo kindly prepares a juicy 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery in the package to ensure prolonged runtime. Be a smart investor, you will never go wrong with Kimo.
- No cords, no limits! Kimo cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need a noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. Kimo only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it easy for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- For over 25 years, Kimo has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that ensures each Kimo lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total of 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with Kimo, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- Tool weight matters. Think about it; if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. Kimo nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit.
- Brand: Kimo
- Dimensions: 4.13 x 14.57 x 11.18 inches
- Weight: 9.63 lbs
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Green
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)
- Voltage: 20 Volts
- Wattage: 40
- Maximum Power: 40 Watts
- Handle Material: Plastic
- 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Fast Charger
- 18 Gauge Nails
- 18 Gauge Crown Staples
- Allen Wrench For Releasing Jams