The Kidde KN-COU-B is a carbon monoxide monitor that indicates the presence of low CO levels. Like smoke and CO alarms, this CO monitor samples the air in your home and sounds a loud alarm to warn you of life-threatening conditions. In addition, this monitor will indicate low levels of CO (below 30 PPM) which may have health implications if you suffer from certain pre-existing health or medical conditions.
- A carbon monoxide monitor indicates the presence of low CO levels.
- Provides Warning Of Low Levels Of Carbon Monoxide: May provide additional protection to those who are sensitive to lower levels of CO such as those who are elderly, pregnant, or have respiratory problems.
- Digital Display: Continuous display shows CO levels as low as 10 ppm (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds to let you see if levels have changed.
- Fastest Notification: Provides audible and visual notification of CO levels below 30 PPM.
- Hush Mode: Low-level warnings can be silenced by pressing the Test/Reset button.
- Peak Level Memory: Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Battery-Operated: (3 AA’s included) Provides protection during power outages.
- Battery Lockout System: Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries.
- Low Battery Signal: Alerts users when the batteries need to be replaced.
- UL 2075 Listed.
- Brand: Kidde
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.00 x 6.00 x 3.75 Inches