- The saltwater system’s unique 2 stage technology uses an E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) process, designed specifically for above-ground pools.
- To begin the E.C.O. process, a small amount of salt is deposited into your pool. The electrolyte cell in the system then uses the salt to produce sodium hypochlorite.
- This results in cleaner, gentler water for you and your family to enjoy. The Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 and 3,000 GPH and is for use with a maximum pool size of 15,000 gallons.
- It has an improved control panel with a digital display, easy access buttons, and an added power button for convenience.
- Enjoy the same process used at many resorts in your own pool with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System.
- Brand: Intex