- Hexclad Patented Technology: The hexagon design is created through a laser etching process to provide both stainless steel and non-stick surfaces. This dual surface allows your non-stick pan to sear still while using less oil, grease, and butter.
- Why Choose HEXCLAD: Featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction, HexClad is PFOA-free, oven safe up to 500 degrees, stovetop and induction cookware ready, and features stay-cool handles for a premium cooking experience.
- High-Quality Materials: To create durable cooking pans built to last require tri-ply construction. The first and third layer is stainless steel for sturdy non-stick features, while aluminum in between conducts consistent, even heat distribution.
- Easy Clean & Scratch Resistant: The Hexclad 10″ stainless steel pan is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned using scorching, or steel wool pads since the nonstick pan are scratch-resistant and won’t scuff or wear down from the use of metal utensils.
- Brand: HexClad
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.00 x 12.00 x 3.50 Inches
CLEANING, CARE & MAINTENANCE:
- How Should I Clean My HexClad Cookware? Since our pans are hybrid pans and contain stainless steel, temporary staining can occur. Since our pans are metal utensil safe it allows you to use more abrasive sponges like steel wool. For tougher stains, allow your pans to soak in warm soapy water for 10-15 minutes, followed by a scrub with a more abrasive sponge. The barkeeper’s friend works great too!