- It features a low profile, sleek design that measures 2 inches square by 6 feet in length.
- Aside from being compact, this 2-sided lift is strong. It takes 100 percent of the weight of most utility trailer tailgates and ramps.
- The tailgate or ramp weight can take up to 300 pounds, which means strength is paramount.
- This simple design of lift parts attaches easily to utility trailers with a square tube, round tube, or angle side rails, with a full-enclosed lifting system for safety.
- The 2-sided lifting system also helps prevent uneven wear with an adjustable lifting force that accommodates different tailgate weights.
- This versatile utility system works on open utility trailers with side rails 12 to 24 inches above the bed and tailgates or ramps 4 to 6 feet in height.
- Put strength and safety together in the same trailer with the Gorilla-Lift 2-Sided Utility Life.
- Brand: Gorilla-Lift