Nest Wi-Fi blankets your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi. It automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe. And Nest Wi-Fi points have a speaker with Google Assistant for extra help around the house.
- Each Nest Wifi point provides an additional 1600 square feet of fast, reliable Wi-Fi coverage for your home. Wifi points require either a Nest Wifi router or a previous-generation Google Wifi system. 1
- Nest Wifi points have a speaker with the Google Assistant for extra help around the house. And they work with thousands of connected devices from brands you love. 2 Play music, manage your Wi-Fi network, and more, using your voice. 3 Just say, “Hey Google, pause Wi-Fi for Julie’s devices.”
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wi-Fi remains fast. So you can walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal. And automatic updates help your network stay safe and sound.
- Nest Wifi is easy to set up in the Google Home app. 4 Connect and manage devices in your network. Plus pause Wi-Fi to limit screen time for the kids.
- Home size, materials, and layout can affect how the Wi-Fi signal travels. Larger homes or homes with thicker walls or long, narrow layouts may need extra Wifi points for full coverage. The strength and speed of the signal will depend on your internet provider. 2 Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device. List of compatible apps and partners available at g.co/nest wifi/req. 3 The Wifi point is optimized for selected content services only. Subscriptions may be required for certain content. 4 Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/nest wifi/req.
- Brand: Google