- So many ways to save. The Nest Thermostat helps you save energy. It can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. And with Savings Finder, it looks for ways to help you save even more.
- Control from anywhere. With the Google Home app, you can control your smart thermostat from wherever you are – whether you’re on the couch or away from home.2
- Heating and cooling system care. Your smart thermostat can monitor your heating and cooling system and alert you if something doesn’t seem right.3 It can also send helpful reminders, like when it’s time to replace your filter.
- Easy to install and use. It’s designed so you can install it yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less. Just follow the simple steps in the Google Home app to quickly create a schedule that’s right for you. And to change the temperature, just swipe the touch bar on the side or use the app.
- Better sound, all around. Music sounds bigger and richer on Nest Mini, with more power and bass, ask your Google Assistant to play your favorite songs from Spotify, YouTube music, and more, or stream music from your phone.4
- Control your home with just your voice. Dim the lights, pause the TV, or adjust the thermostat all with your voice. Just say “Hey Google, set the thermostat to 72 degrees”.1
- Thoughtfully designed for every room. Nest Mini blends right into your home, it looks great on a nightstand, shelf, or countertop even on the wall, each color complements the entryway, living room, bedroom, or kitchen.
- Disclaimers: 1.Voice control with Google Assistant requires a compatible smart device. 2.Remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi. 3.We provide alerts to notify you of a potential issue with your HVAC system. Our goal is to provide helpful information, but we make no endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system. Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional. 4.Music subscriptions may be required, and Android phone or Chromecast-enabled apps on iOS required.
- Energy Star
- Control your Thermostat from wherever with the Google Home app.
- Designed so you can install it yourself in 30 minutes or less.
- Brand: Google
- Color: Green & Charcoal
- Control Type: Dial, Phone Controlled
- Heating & Cooling System Type: 2 Stage
- Power Options: Hardwired
- Smart Home Protocol: Bluetooth, Weave, Wi-Fi
- Works With: Alexa, Google, Google Assistant
- Voltage: 24 V
- Wire Configuration: 3-Wire