The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier helps find common errors quickly, displaying results from what were four different test modes all at once on its oversized, backlit LCD display: graphical wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far-end device. Its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing, with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error — which makes high-quality installations more efficient and troubleshooting easier.
- Wire map, length, cable ID, distance to fault on one screen
- Tests common media types, such as RJ11, RJ45, and coax, without adapters
- VDV Service Detection verifies 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Cable Tests include Length (460 meter or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3 meter or 1 feet), wire map to TIA 568A/B standards, remote ID locators. Coax F connector for 75 ohm, 50 ohm, 93 ohm cables; PoE detection: Solicits and detects the presence of 802.3af compatible PoE (Power over Ethernet) devices to rule out power as source of problems
- Brand: Fluke
- Dimensions: 3 in x 6.4in x 1.4 in (7.6 cm x 16.3 cm x 3.6 cm)
- Weight: 10.6 oz (300 g)