Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer – Small in size. Big on toughness: Everything you’d expect from the experts in measuring temperature in transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents in hard-to-reach areas for repair and maintenance: IP54 rated for water and dust resistance, withstands a 9.8-foot drop Test, temperature range 62 Max 22 to 932 Max 22 to 1202, adjustable emissivity, high and low alarms.
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to 500 degrees C (-22 to 932 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1.5 degrees C or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the 2 temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
- Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop
- Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large backlit display makes it easier to read data, even in dark areas
- Rugged built to last design that can withstand a 3-meter drop.
- Brand: Fluke
- Number Of Batteries: 1 AA battery required. (included)
- Style: 62 MAX
- Unit Count: 1.0 Count