Everyday Essentials Olympic Bar for Weightlifting and Power Lifting Barbell, 700-Pound Capacity
- Barbell exercises are a form of resistance training. Resistance training is using your muscles to move resistance, usually weights.
- Examples of barbell resistance training are squats, bench press, barbell row, shoulder press, deadlifts, and curls to name a few.
- Barbells allow you to move more weight than you could with a dumbbell because you have two hands on a fixed object. This makes it safer to learn new exercises.
- Bars only. Plates and collars are not included.
- Knurling positions for safety.
- Brand: Everyday Essentials
- Size: 5 feet long (60-inch)
- Bar End Diameter: 2 inches
- Bar Weight: 25 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 700-Pound
- Black Zinc Plated