From washing to rinsing, to food prep and cleaning, you spend a lot of time at your sink. That’s why we spend our time designing sinks and faucets that make your daily routines easier and give you more time to do the things you love. A drop-in sink has a finished edge or rim and is installed or mounted on the top of your counter. Ideal for a replacement, drop-in sinks can be removed and installed without damaging countertops.
- Slim Rim: Install sink as a drop-in or undermount; ultrathin, flat rim virtually eliminates the barrier between sink and counter for a clean look.
- 20-Gauge Stainless Steel: Highest grade 20-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for everyday lasting durability, performance and finish.
- Tight Corners: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- Quiet: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Sound Guard: Pads and undercoating enhance sound-deadening performance for a quieter time at the sink.
- Enter Drain: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- Drain Opening: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2″.
- Cabinet Size: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 18″.
- Brand: Elkay
- Color/Finish: Stainless Steel
- Features: Sound Dampening,Tight/Zero Radius
- Included: Sink Only
- Kitchen Product Type: Bar Sink
- Minimum Cabinet Size (in.): 18
- Mount Type: Drop-in, Undermount
- Number of Bowls: Single Bowl
- Number of Faucet Holes: 2
- Sink Gauge: 20 Gauge