Eastar EVA-3 violin set is an innovative violin set; we have two very proud points, this violin is all made by hand, Eastar has over 30 years of violin making experience, EVA-3 as a mass production violin, the workmanship and details are very good, you can’t see a trace of unpolished. Innovative use of finger plates inlaid with muscovite to help students quickly find the appropriate position to better master the violin playing skills. There are two important points to note here, the neck of the violin without paint, all of the neck of high-grade violins are not colored, otherwise the hands will sweat and slip when playing. Violin tuning is more difficult than guitar. When you twist the knob, press it inward slightly.
- Maple wood neck, pear-wood fingerboard, date wood chin rest and tail nail, aluminum alloy strain plate and four integrated fine-tuning tuners.
- The whole violin is made entirely by hand, the black line is embedded, the surface is smooth, the vertical line with the high-grade violin is provided, and the hand feeling is good.
- The tuning knob is made of high-quality wood, the coefficient of friction is appropriate, it is easy to tune, and it is not easy to be out of tune after the sound is adjusted.
- The package contain: Eastar EVA-3 4/4 Violin x 1, Mongolian horse hair x 1, Rosin x 1, Shoulder rest x 1, Violin bridge x 2, Tuner x 1, Additional violin string x 1.
- Brand: Eastar
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 32.60 x 10.00 x 5.50 Inches
- Size: 4/4
- Color: Matte
- Length: 23 Inch
- Hand Orientation: Right
- Body Top: AAA African Spruce
- Back and Sides: AAA African Maple
- Neck Material: AAA African Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Pear
- Chin Rest Material: Jujube
- Bow Material: Brazil Wood
- String Material: Steel Wire