- Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically, you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet.
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments of up to 170 minutes
- Digital control panel
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts.
- 10 temperature range from 140-Degree Fahrenheit to 460-Degree Fahrenheit.
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction-ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktops.
- The auto-pan detection will turn off the heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
- Low and high voltage warning system.
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
- ETL approved.
- Brand: Duxtop
- Color: Silver