The DW618 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base Router with a soft start has a powerful motor for routing through tough hardwood at the user’s desired speed. Features precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64-inch increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cord set location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick-release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Nickel-plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cord set location to provide the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight-slot collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits.
- Brand: Dewalt
- Item Dimensions: 10.75 x 9.5 x 7.25 Inches
- Item Weight: 10 Pounds
- Power Source: Corded
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Horsepower: 2.25