The Dewalt Air Compressor D55140’s high-performance operation makes it made to simplify jobs by powering your air tools, for construction jobs as well as for household applications. The compressor features a one-gallon tank and a 2.6 amp motor to deliver 0.75 SCFM at 135 PSI max. These features result in high-surge performance. The compressor’s high flow regulator provides maximum air pressure that enhances the performance of the machine. All of this and more at just 69 dBA, makes it so quiet that you wouldn’t notice the compressor unless you see it.
- Heavy-duty 1-gallon trim compressor with protective roll cage
- 135 PSI maximum, durable oil-free pump, low 71 dB rating, low 2.6 amp motor
- 9-inches wide, 24 pounds
- The Air Compressor is constructed with heavy-duty cast iron that is surrounded by a roll cage along with a full-protection frame that protects the machine from any damage. Additionally, a wrap-around control panel guards the unit and shields the key parts.
- The Dewalt Air Compressor D55140 is sturdy but not bulky. The unit weighs about 24 pounds and is just nine inches in size making it extremely easy to carry around when in need. It is easy to connect and saves time.
- Brand: Dewalt
- Style: Stationary
- Item Dimensions: 41.00 x 48.00 x 40.00 Inches
- Item Weight: 24 Pounds
- Power Source: Electric
- Voltage: 120V
- Maximum Pressure: 290
- Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Sound Level: 69 dB
- 135-PSI Compressor
- User Manual